EAv3, dev build 6, Apr 16, 22:07
EAv3, dev build 6, Apr 16, 20:13
EAv3, dev build 5, Apr 16, 19:50
Early access v3, dev build 2, Apr 2, 20:29
Do not use, unstable.
Early access v3, dev build 1, Apr 2, 14:09
Do not use, unstable.
Early access v2, release candidate 2, Mar 31, 10:51
- Fixed bug where ships are arranged wrong in MP games.
Early access v2, release candidate, Mar 31, 10:09
- Internet multiplayer through an external server
- Smaller versions of bridge, propeller, suspendium chamber, quarters, coal store, and ammo store
- Cities attack you and one another in strategic mode
- Improved physics, flipping, fire arcs
- Can actually win/lose in strategic mode
- Fixed some crashes during load/save
- General UI polish, etc.
Early access v2, development version 2, Mar 22, 14:31
- Fancier multiplayer
- Other stuff
Early access v2, development version 1 (unstable, do not use), Mar 22, 14:31
Early access v1, Mar 22, 14:15
- indicate grenade range more clearly
- fix beam display in editor
- don't flip buildings coming out of building editor
- decap default ship names (and add like 2 more designs)
- brighter command highlight color in combat
- rifle too loud
- defense layout editor scroll still using old offsets
- no predefined buildings available
- hitting refit/build doesn't cause delay in click as it should
- select fleeing fleet
- prevent build buttons when taking over
Early access v0, Mar 22, 10:35
- Made guns more expensive
This is hopefully the release!
RC4, Mar 21, 15:16
- Cosmetic fixes
- Tweaked income levels
RC3, Mar 19, 17:57
- Combat AI improvements
- Fixed bug where heavy cannon that stuck out too far would spontaneously explode
This one is even release-candidatier than the last one!
RC1, Mar 18, 16:32
- Lots of fixes and polish
- Combat AI
- I forget what else
Anyway, this is the release candidate. Failing any show-stopping bugs, this is what's going on sale soon.
Release 7, Feb 24, 21:12
- Forums integration. Use your first name in lowercase as a registration code, or contact me if that does not work.
- Ability to register your coat of arms.
- Ship editor polish.
- Performance tuning.
Release 6, Feb 24, 21:12
- Fixed crash while saving on Mac
Release 5, Feb 24, 14:32
- Fixed some path issues that broke loading/saving things on Mac
- Fixed clicks causing modules to be placed in stupid places in ship editor
Release 4, Feb 24
- Big combat performance improvements
- Ships enter combat with full command bars, so you can give initial orders immediately
- Tooltips in the ship/building editor
- You can now have temporarily disconnected ships in the editor
- Improved input fields that understand the concept of lowercase
Release 3, Feb 17
- Updated OpenGL bindings, which may help the game run on some machines
- Fixed crash when opening ships in editor
- NB: Your feedback has been recorded in the game's issue tracker, and is getting addressed. This is a quick interim release to see if we can fix the OpenGL problem. If you want to see the issue tracker, poke me and I'll add you to the project on GitHub.
Release 2, Feb 14
- Error logging in log.txt
- Black cursor border
- Can build ships from filtered list
- Sped up strategic game, slowed down takeover
- Fixed a bad save game writing bug
- Can no longer build ships if no money for it
- Adjusted max number of workers assigned to any one fire
- Command points and workers reset after combat