Okay, this is gonna be all Myers-Briggsy. For each of the following statements, indicate how much they apply to you:
Answer all these questions, and your true nature shall be revealed!
- Cultist Notes31 Oct 2010, 12:34 p.m.
- Kraken Notes31 Oct 2000, 12:37 p.m.
- You're an Undead Kraken!31 Oct 2000, 11:10 a.m. A foul stench and a deep sense of unease announce your presence. You batter your limbs senselessly against all within reach.
- You're an Aerial Kraken!31 Oct 2000, 10:54 a.m. The world is a buffet. You drift along and pick out the tastiest morsels.
- You're a Cultist!31 Oct 2000, 10:52 a.m. All hail the Worm Eye! Cast off the shackles of sublunar morality! Dance and chant until the Great One awakes!
- You're a Giant Spider!31 Oct 2000, 10:49 a.m. You love your babies. Your babies are always hungry. But your nets provide.
- You're a Fleshcracker!31 Oct 2000, 10:45 a.m. You live to serve your mistress, moving forward inexorably, consuming all in your path.
- You're a Pirate!31 Oct 2000, 10:41 a.m. Arr! You make your life in the air, taking bounty from the ground-lubbers. You fear nothing except the navy's cannons.
- You're a Giant Bee!31 Oct 2000, 10:28 a.m. You might be a bit of a large specimen, but you're industrious, loyal, and only dangerous when provoked.
- You're a Clockwork Wasp!31 Oct 2000, 10:14 a.m. You live a driven life, driven by a large copper spring ticking away in your innards.
- You're a Dragon!31 Oct 2000, 10 a.m. Winging your way through the air, setting villages ablaze, snacking on the occasional hapless air sailor.
- You're a Mad Scientist!31 Oct 2000, 9:17 a.m. They laughed at you at the academy, but soon you will be the only one that's laughing. The only one still physically capable of laughter. Your death ray is nearing perfection!