Here's a bunch of the cool stuff the game now contains:
- Free-form ship design where you're not limited to some fixed layout
- Historically authentic heraldry
- Dragon taming
- Giant sky squid that eat your crew
- Grappling hooks
- Giant land-walkers
- An in-game editor for challenge missions
- A combat replay system that lets you re-enter the fight on either side
- Multiplayer map conquest
- Extensive modding support with more than a hundred mods, adding a huge number of of extra modules and other things
From now until release, I'll be concentrating on improving conquest mode and the game tutorial. After, I will of course continue supporting the game with bug fixes, balance patches, and user interface improvements.
Are you a member of the press or a streamer? Would you like to know more? Are you going to gamescom? Drop me a line.
Would you like to buy the game now? Here's a handy Steam button thingy: