Gameplay is roughly like Diablo II: you have a bunch of classes with class-specific abilities, some active and some passive, and you fight your way through various levels. This is mostly amusing because of the terribly pulpy character classes:
Operates a sweet shop. Frail but full of tricks.
- Active: Blowpipe - Ranged attack with current poison.
- Active: Poison Needle - Sets a poison needle trap.
- Active: Poison candy - Drops some candies with the current poison.
- Active: Dr. Jekyll's Concoction - Temporarily transform into a strong melee character.
- Passive: Paralyzing Poison - Attack paralyzes targets.
- Passive: Painful Poison - Attack causes target to scream in pain, causing fear in others.
- Passive: Lingering Poison - Attack does damage over time.
- Passive: Zombie Poison - Killed targets sometimes rise from the dead and fight for the Poisoner.
Big, strong, filled with violent rage.
- Active: Mutilate Corpse - Gain mana for each mutilated corpse.
- Active: Cannibalism - Gain health for each eaten corpse.
- Active: Flense - Gain temporary armour for each flensed corpse.
- Active: Rage Scream - Induce fear in enemies.
- Passive: Bloodlust - Gain a damage bonus for each enemy you kill.
- Passive: Violent Haze - Damage taken is reduced.
Sultry and terribly evil. More fond of ranged weapons and hit-and-run tactics.
- Active: Seduce - Target switches side temporarily.
- Active: Feign Harmlessness - Cause all nearby enemies to stop attacking temporarily.
- Active: Vampire's Kiss - Slow, powerful attack that regenerates health and mana.
- Active: Slip Away - Teleport a short distance away from enemies.
- Passive: Carnal Inspiration - Allies move and attack faster.
A fallen priest in league with the devil.
- Active: Summon Imp - Summons a small demon to fight on his side.
- Active: Blasphemy - Strengthens nearby allies and weakens nearby enemies.
- Active: Lead Astray - Chance of target switching side permanently.
- Active: Door to Hell - Hellfire emanates from the body of the Heretic.
- Active: Desecrate Ground - Enemies lose all special abilities and resistances on affected area.
- Passive: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - Enemies don't target the Heretic when he's not attacking or using abilities.
Needless to say, I am not actually going to make that game, nor do I suggest anyone else does, as it'd be pretty upsetting to some. But it's entertaining to come up with the abilities.